Friday, March 21, 2008

Dating Advice From a Married Couple Who Met Online

It's great when you attract like-minded people into your orbit. I did just that this week when I found an email in my box from Scot McKay, a dating coach and blogger, introducing himself and his wife, Emily.

I gave Scot a call. He told me that he and Emily, who met online, are passionate about helping other people meet their matches and to "never, ever settle."

We discovered that we share several philosophies about what it really takes to meet the person of one's dreams, including a "treat others as you would have them treat you, and (every bit as important) have others treat you as you would treat them " approach to dating.

Emily has written a free 8-Part Mini-Course called "16 Generally Accepted But Disastrous Dating Principles." Click here to check it out.

I'm delighted that Scot posted my article, "Flirting 101 (For Men and Women)" to his dating advice blog today. It may take a couple of seconds to load, so if you'd like to read it, please be patient.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have recommended this article to my friends at LargeSingle.com. We BBW BHM are very proud of our size. I have known many plus sized people at this site, where you can find many Sexy, Curvy, Classy Women, open minded plus couples, hot big guys, also nice fat admirers, even some celebs.

free shipping for orders over $100