I fell for a man twice my age, who is married. I decided that he was a no-go, as my parents wouldn't approve. Secondly, he has children my age (21).
However, to my suprise he has left his wife. What do I do now?
He's left his wife. Ask yourself:
1. Is there any chance he'll go back to her?
2. How do you feel about dating a man his age? How would you feel about it 20 years from now?
3. If things progress, how would you feel about being a stepmother to people your own age?
4. Do you love him (or like him enough to find out if you could)?
5. Do you think he is capable of being faithful to you?
6. Since your parents' opinions matter, will they approve of your having a relationship with an older, divorced man with children?
Only you know can answer these questions. Proceed accordingly.
To your happily ever after,