No, I'm not talking about the sex toy variety but, instead, the healthy affection for oneself that attracts all sorts of good things, including satisfying jobs, fun and loyal friends, and thrilling men.
(I firmly believe that if everybody loved herself or himself adequately, we would suffer no wars, corporate power plays, gossip, or addictions.)
Do you love yourself? What are the little things you do to show you care?
Here's what I do:
1. I take myself out to enjoy movies my children and husband don't care to see.
2. I fill my stomach with delicious, nourishing food. I do not allow trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or other manufactured products to enter my body.
3. I read for pleasure.
4. I visualize achieving my goals while listening to my favorite music and working out on my treadmill.
5. I surround myself with people who enjoy my successes.
6. I avoid people who gossip.
What do you do?
Viveca Stone, of Get Ready for Love, and I want to know! Post a comment here, and zip it over to Viveca, too, if you're so inclined. No need to sign your name if you'd rather not. Initials will do.