Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Avoid Groveling If You Want to Attract Healthy Men





How do I love Radar magazine? Let me count the ways.

The current print issue contains not only an eye-opening account of plastic surgery gone wild in Hollywood, but also a list of the expressions geishas use to attract English-speaking men.

Here they are:

1. Will you forgive me?
2. It's my fault.
3. Soooo sooorry!
4. I want to stay with you tonight.
5. I just want to be with you.
6. I want to know more about you.
7. Am I someone special to you?
8. Don't ever let me go.
9. You're not going yet, are you?
10. Missing you already.
11. I'm not a slut.

Radar came across this bit of intelligence in the September issue of Pinky, a magazine for Japanese women.

While some of these expressions might be appropriate in an established relationship (like, if you accidentally burned the guy's house down), it's been my experience that saying some of the others will only manage to attract English-speaking men of the most insecure, controlling, and undesirable variety.

Check out Radar's online edition here.

No comments:

free shipping for orders over $100